Dental Implants in Pineville, NC
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to smile without hesitation, to enjoy your favorite foods, and to speak with confidence every day? That is the freedom Park Crossing Dentistry aims to bring back into your life with our advanced dental implants.
Whether it’s for you or a loved one, the combination of our cutting-edge technology with a personalized approach will ensure that your new smile not only looks natural but also feels like a part of you. Get in touch with us to learn if dental implants are for you.
High-Quality Dental Implant Solutions in Pineville, NC
We offer a range of implant dental services to enhance oral functionality in patients with different conditions.
These artificial tooth root implants are ideal for those who have lost a single tooth due to injury or decay. The implant provides a stable, permanent solution that blends smoothly with your teeth.
If you have lost several or all of your natural teeth, we can restore the full functionality of your mouth. You will be able to eat, speak, and smile normally, and your facial appearance will also look rejuvenated.
These could be a viable option if you are missing several teeth in a row. Unlike traditional bridges, these are supported by implants rather than adjacent teeth.
Customized implant abutments
Tailor-made for each patient, these abutments offer a perfect fit between the dental implant and the natural gum line. We specifically design them to match the unique shape and color of the surrounding teeth, so no one will be able to tell that you have had any dental work done.
Our Meticulous Approach to Dental Implant Procedures
1. Determining Eligibility for Dental Implants
Not everyone is a good candidate for dental implants. As such, the first thing we do is thoroughly examine the patient to determine if this surgical procedure will be right for them. Some of the factors we consider are:
- Their gums must be free of any periodontal disease (e.g., gingivitis, periodontitis).
- The bone in their jaw must be strong enough to support the implant.
- They must be committed to regular brushing, flossing, and dental check-ups.
- Their general health should be good; certain chronic illnesses can affect healing.
- If they smoke, they must be willing to quit; smoking not only impedes healing but can also reduce the success rate of implants.
2. Reviewing The Patient’s History and Goals
Once you pass the initial criteria, we will review your medical and dental history and discuss your expectations from the treatment. A detailed examination of your teeth, gums, and bite comes next. We look for signs of gum disease, natural tooth decay, or other tooth conditions that could affect the success of your dental implant. We use advanced diagnostic tools — all available right in our office — to get a clear understanding of the health of your jaw bone, the location of nerves, and the best position for the implant.
3. Creation of the Implant and Implantation
The implant we create will be customized to fit your mouth in the most natural way possible. During the implantation procedure, our focus is on precise placement because it will ensure less impact on your mouth, resulting in faster healing.
4. Post-Procedure Monitoring
After the implant, your progress will be closely monitored by our staff to check how well it is integrating with your jawbone and ensure everything is healing as it should.
Treatment Planning: Your Path to a Brighter Smile
You may think that dental implants have one job: to replace your missing teeth. But it goes way beyond it. At Park Crossing Dentistry, we look at the bigger picture of your oral health. In addition to the missing or damaged teeth, we consider the health and density of your jaw bone, the condition of your gums, and the overall alignment of your teeth so you get the most out of your implants.
Armed with information from your assessment, our dental experts craft a treatment strategy that addresses:
- The specific number and location of your missing tooth
- The condition of your jawbone
- Unique dental needs you may have
Our dentists in the Pineville area consider different types of implants and techniques to find the perfect fit for your situation. To give you an idea, two of the most common options include:
- Endosteal implants: These are surgically implanted directly into the jawbone. Once the surrounding gum tissue has healed, a second surgery is needed to connect a post to the original implant, followed by a replacement tooth (or teeth) attached to the post individually, or grouped on a dental bridge.
- Subperiosteal implants: These implants consist of a metal frame fitted onto the jawbone just below the gum tissue. As the gums heal, the frame becomes fixed to the jawbone. Posts attached to the frame protrude through the gums, onto which artificial teeth are mounted.
After we have determined the right approach for you, our dentist will walk you through the details, explaining the rationale behind each decision. We will discuss the cosmetic procedure, the materials used, the expected timeline, and any pre-procedure steps needed. You will never be rushed throughout the treatment.
Ready to Transform Your Smile with Affordable Dental Implants in Pineville, NC?
Just because you have lost or damaged some (or even all!) of your teeth, it does not have to affect your future! Dental implants have come a long way — so much so, that for many of our patients, they are like getting their teeth back. Since these implants are made from titanium, they can fuse with your bone (osseointegration) and essentially become a part of you.If you are still not sure, we at Park Crossing Dentistry are happy to answer your questions. Our dental office in Charlotte, NC, has been serving patients in Fort Mill, Rock Hill, Pineville, NC, and surrounding areas since 1984, so you are in good hands. You can call us at 980-238-3731 or send us a message to book an appointment. We also accept walk-ins.